Do you want to improve your job searching skills and optimize your search for clients, leads, and partners?
Join us for another round with Agnieszka Krzysztofowicz, management consultant, and learn how to build a successful LinkedIn Profile, grow your connections, and get in touch with the right individuals at the right time. Get the best out of this workshop and start your career now!
RSVP via: listenandlearn-linkedin.peatix.com
Depending on your goals, you will learn how to:
Improve your job searching skills:
– Pimp your CV and adjust it to international standards. Make it reveal your bright side and be recruiter-friendly.
– Optimize your LinkedIn account so the job will find you first.
Optimize your search for clients/leads/partners:
– Optimizing your personal branding to position you as an expert in your field.
– Build a social activities strategy to grow your connections and put you in touch with the right individuals at the right time.
Why are we putting your LinkedIn profile in the right place?
– Personal branding is where everything starts. Having a polished LinkedIn profile to send to your partner or clients demonstrates professionalism and gives points to your authority, creativity, and competence.
– It’s good self-development practice and endorses an overview of your achievements and various roles that you took, what you have learned and how you’ve evolved through them.
– Automatic lead generator: combining it with your LI profile with proper usage of keywords for each position you can catch the attention of headhunters and partner seekers.
– For remote work: with most jobs being applied to online through ads, it creates a great opportunity to gain clients or part-time gigs easier.
Join us this March for a second round and get ready to build a successful professional Linkedin profile. For those who have joined the session in January please note that the content is a repetition, due to the high demand last time.
Non-Members: $5 (Includes one complimentary drink)
About the Speaker:
Agnieszka Krzysztofowicz is a professional with 10+ years of experience in Business Development, Management, and Sales. Being exposed to a variety of industries from energy markets, investment, trading to education and entrepreneurs has provided her with a solid overview of functioning with and within organizations on all levels.
She has noticed how underestimated LinkedIn is and how profitable it can be for those, who can use it in a proper way. Over that time, she has gathered a group of 24,000 connections and discovered a few ways of monetizing it. Working as a recruiter for high-level professionals she is searching for people and tossing dozens of CVs every day.
Please note that all tickets sold are non-refundable